Coastal floor lamps can brighten up your room with its bright and vibrant colors. There are some things you have to be careful about if you want to implement coastal decoration, which can be found at the end of this article! You can apply this interior design styles by getting a simple coastal floor lamp. These lamps can vary in quality and design. You have to decide what kind of tropical floor lamp you are looking for in the first place! The colors are pretty important when it comes to coastal floor lamps! You can make your design around white, blue, green, and black with ease.
I’ve reviewed the best coastal floor lamps on the market for you. Make sure you read all of the articles if you want to learn about coastal interior design. There is a significant section at the end of this article that teaches the basics of coastal design.
Top Seller 9 Coastal Floor Lamps in 2019
LIGHTSHARE 7 Feet Palm Tree
- There are 96 LED lights inside the leaves.
- The cord length is seven feet, which is pretty good!
- It can work up to long hours without lighting going down!
- The lamp can work as a tremendous decorating product thanks to its design.
- It’s effortless to install, but you need to do some work. You have to use four ground stakes to put it into the ground!
- The curved design is excellent for corners. The leaf parts are made of fabric, which makes it extra attractive.
You can use this one in the summer season to complete the design of your room. It’s also perfect for some coastal designed rooms. You can try this one in your design if you want to!
Giclee Glow Coastal Arc Floor Lamp
- The blue siren pattern on the lamp looks extremely beautiful.
- You can use this lamp instantly in your coastal designs.
- The height is 72 inches, which is pretty high compared to other arc floor lamps.
- It works with two 100 watt light bulbs, which are not included in the package.
- The column switch is four positioned, which can work pretty useful.
- The nickel finish makes it suitable for modern designs.
- The curved design looks pretty unique. It doesn’t look like other arc floor lamps!
- The shade is made of acrylic, so you have to be careful when you are using it. If you have naughty kids in your house, it might cause some problems.
The design of the product makes it perfect for every room. You can use it in your bedroom as an accent lamp. It can be used in the living room, especially in the corners, thanks to its shape. You can use it as a reading lamp thanks to the column switch. It’s perfectly suitable for modern designs too. You can quickly implement this one into your coastal design thanks to blue colored shade.
63.5 Inches Seashell Mosaic LED Floor Lamp
- The contemporary look of this lamp should not delude you!
- You can combine this one with other coastal floor lamps.
- The footswitch is pretty easy to use, and it’s safe for kids out there!
- The base is weighted, so it’s pretty stable if you have naughty pets in your house!
- The product comes with LED light bulbs, which are pretty energy efficient! The lightings are ETL listed.
- The drum shade is made of cotton, and it’s high-quality. The on-off rotary switch works pretty well.
- The cord is silk wrapped, which looks pretty elegant. It’s 72 inches so you can use it freely.
The design is perfect for coastal designs. You can quickly implement this one into your design because of its colors. It will easily complement green or blue walls. If you are looking for a high-quality product that can be used anywhere, you can invest in this one! This seashell mosaic led floor lamp can also be used in other designs, which makes it a valuable investment!
Seahorse Antique White Sculpted Coastal Floor Lamp
- Seahorse coastal floor lamp is 64 inches tall.
- The shade is 12 inches wide, which is more comprehensive than average.
- The base part is 11 inches wide, and it’s stable enough.
- It requires a 150-watt medium base light bulb to operate.
- If you are looking for a high-quality coastal floor lamp, you can buy this lamp.
- The antique white finish looks extremely beautiful.
- I love tapered square-off white linen shades. They create beautiful atmospheres in coastal interiors.
- The cast is made of polyresin and metal. It’s extremely durable.
- The seahorse accents on the lamp look elegant and beautiful.
Coastal Turned Base White Floor Lamp
- Wooden base
- The antique white finish looks great.
- The shade is off white colored with high-quality fabrics.
- The total height of the lamp is 63 inches.
- It requires a 150 watt light bulb to operate.
- One of the best lamps by Regency Hill.
- If you want a high-quality coastal floor lamp, you can get this one.
Seahaven Starfish Floor Lamp – Floor Lamps – Coastal Style
- The total height of the lamp is 64 inches, which is higher than average.
- The antique white designed shade looks great.
- You have to assemble the lamp before you use it.
- The lamp is not dimmable. If you want something dimmable, you should look at other products.
- The total weight of the lamp is 20 pounds, which means you can move it around quickly.
Elegant Designs LF2003-WHT
- This lamp has different design options that you can choose from.
- It uses a 100-watt 3-way medium base type A light bulb.
- The reading part uses a 60W medium base type, a light bulb.
- Light bulbs are not included in the package. You have to buy them separately.
- If you are looking for a lamp with a coastal design, you can buy this.
- The lamp is also cheaper than other coastal lamps in the market.
- I suggest this lamp. It’s a price-performance product.
- The base is 10 inches in diameter.
Seahaven Shell Floor Lamp – Floor Lamps – Coastal Style
- The lamp is 61 inches high.
- The soft and round linen shade looks great!
- It requires a 150-watt light bulb to operate.
- Shade Dimensions: Top/Bottom/Slant: 6″ x 19″ x 13″. The base of lamp 13.”
- You have to assemble the lamp before you use it. It’s effortless to assemble, only takes around 15 minutes.
- The total weight is 20 pounds.
Elegant Designs LF2003-WHT
- One of the best lamps of elegant designs suitable for coastal design.
- The white finish on this lamp looks beautiful. It’s perfect for the minimalistic coastal design.
- The bottom head is excellent for reading activities! You can also put this lamp in the corners because of the sleek design.
- The 3-way switch is perfect for setting the lighting level!
- The reading light uses a 60W light bulb.
I can suggest this one for coastal designs. It also has a separate reading lamp, which is great for utility lovers!
Incorporating Coastal Design to Your Home
Striped patterns are a distinctive feature found in coastal decorating. These patterns create a beautiful atmosphere in your home within seconds. Thin stripes or thick, multi-colored monochrome furnishings, upholstery, bedding, and pillows in the coastal motif are probable contenders for substances using this pattern. While stripes are appealing, to be able to stop them from overpowering a space, solid fabrics should be incorporated into the furnishings also. You should do that if you want to avoid recursiveness in your design.
Light or Dark Colors
Durable fabrics in colors ranging from light and dark blues to neutral beiges and ivories are fantastic colors to start with. Another unusual decorative item to think about, including is metal wall art in ocean colors. Coastal designs generally remind everyone of ocean colors. You should keep incorporating these colors more into your interior! Laser-cut metal wall art or cold rolled steel wall art can bring an impressive range of color to any room. Metal colors are generally great if you want to add some elegance to your room.
There is a straightforward approach to get your furniture looking beachier, without needing to buy an entirely new sofa, loveseat, recliner, etc. would be to use slipcovers. More essential items like the sofa and armchair can be reasonably veiled under slipcovers, which have numerous benefits, such as their ability to be readily cleaned, the choice to change them out to match specific seasons or occasions. You can keep the furniture protected from spills and wear and tear if the covered furnishings have become obsolete or damaged. No one will see it.
Windows and Curtains
Windows are lightly covered, especially in case you happen to get a view of the sea. Instead of covering up the windows completely, consider drop down linen or bamboo blinds, Venetian blinds, or plantation shutters, all of which can be tucked up or off to allow the surroundings inside ultimately. These things will create a beautiful atmosphere. You can also find carpeting, flooring, or vinyl covering mats made from seagrass and palm thatch will fit into the coastal or beach theme. These are exceptionally functional as they are easy to maintain and do a superior job of keeping sand circulated to the door and entrance areas.
Big flourishing plants that are reminiscent of the seashore are an essential component to coastal-themed home decor and with many types that you can select from. You can improve the looks of your room. Those plants will add life, color, and a certain appeal to a coastal themed room or house. The neighboring nursery, in addition to online plant vendors, will have the ability to assist you in choosing which crops to include and where they’re typically grown as a way to be accurate. Keep the following suggestions in mind as you are scanning the internet to buy plants:
- Banana plants
- Mini palm trees
- Golden Pothos
- Heart Leaf Philodendron
- Striped Dracaena
These are generally great options because they will create the oceanic look you are looking for. Coastal designs are usually easier to implement in your house if you know what you are doing!
Organic resources found from in and around the sea is the ideal place to start when decorating your residence. Extra allusions to nautical life, such as boating, fishing, and sunbathing, will be a perfect starting point. There is an infinite number of different laser cut metal gifts and metal wall décor you can buy which have beachy appears to them. The following will give you some ideas on what kind of items you could consider using to incorporate a coastal setting in any room:
- Brass or aluminum lanterns or things reminiscent of sea life
- Weathered, battered-looking nautical equipment, like anchors, a boat wheel, compasses, brass bells, or a barometer
- A classic looking brass or aluminum telescope
- Replicas of ships and art of ships navigating through rough waters
- decorative items depicting fisherman, sailboats, and pictures of lighthouses or piers, such as lanterns, clocks, collectibles, dishware, and paintings
- Big, green potted plants or mini trees
Coral, seashells, stones, pebbles, sand dollars, starfish, and driftwood exhibited in clear or blue-tinted jars, in decorative baskets or bowls, or just as standalone items
- Driftwood furnishings, artistic pieces, frames, and lamps
- Ocean motivated laser-cut presents, metal wall art, or metallic presents
- Neutral and blue colored candles and oil lamps with seashell and sea life depictions
- Fish tanks or fish bowls with unique or exotic looking fish
- Straw baskets to maintain beach towels, magazines or books, seashells, and starfish, or potted plants and flowers
- Seagull, crane, and pelican statues or figurines
The varied nature of coastal decorating enables the decorator to scale an ingenious ladder and follow any cosmetic path they enjoy. Exciting options include wrought-iron lanterns or ribbons, ocean-scented, blue and white pillar candles with holders, hurricane lamps, and wicker or rattan lamp shades. Keep a unique eye out for light that portrays themes like palm trees, sand dollars, seashells, starfish, exotic fish, lighthouses, ocean piers, sailboats, fishing gear, and overall nautical accessories. Lighting may be rustic, with driftwood and wrought iron, or go with a more contemporary route with big, neutral-colored drapes.
You can find coastal floor lamps under the names of tropical or beach names. The main point here is staying under the radar. You should pick floor lamps that have coastal colors. Stay around white, black, turquoise and you will be fine. Other than that, there are over-priced products in the market and you should stay away from them!