There have been many types of research about lighting development, and these researches have led us to innovations like GU10 LED light bulbs. These widely accepted types of lights are dual pin and turn-lock type. They are used globally all over the world. You can use GU10 LED bulbs by replacing standard lights without any other effort. They also have different colors and brightness levels for your needs. They also provide better lighting at a lower wattage level. As you know, wattage means the power needed to operate. Therefore, these lamps need a lesser ability to work than traditional lamps. They are also highly green friendly, don’t have any disposal risk. No hazardous material and even no UV or infrared emission in this led lamps. Heat production is deficient and provides an equal amount of light with traditional lamps.
You are probably looking for a great GU10 LED light replacement for your halogen lamps I’m going to teach how you can do it. You can take notes on your halogen lamps about their voltage, watts which can quickly eliminate most of the lamps in the market. Then you are going to take a look at the color brightness you want. If you are looking for bright daylight color, you should go above 5000 Kelvins. The soft white color range is between 2700k-3200k, and the cool white color range is 3500-4100k. Now you have learned everything you need before buying a GU10 LED light bulb. Take a look at these best products in the market to have an idea of basic product specifications.
Top 10 GU10 LED Light Bulbs in 2020
Ascher GU10 LED Light Bulbs
- There are two color options including 2700k warm white and 5000k daylight white.
- You can also pick between two size options including 5 packs and 10 packs.
- The 4W LED light bulbs are non-dimmable which makes them a bad option in my opinion!
- However, these bulbs are great for replacing 50W halogen light bulbs. They will cut up your electricity costs a lot!
- They provide 400 lumens with a 120V AC input voltage.
- It comes with over 20000 hours of lifespan which is pretty average!
- The installation is pretty easy! It comes with MR16 shapes with a GU10 base.
- It doesn’t contain any mercury at all which makes it a great choice for families with kids!
This one is looking pretty good in 2020. It’s one of the best sellers and most of the problems are solved by the company. It comes with customer service for 18 months which is pretty good.
Bioluz LED GU10 LED Bulbs 50W Equivalent
- Huge energy saving when compared to standard halogen lamps.
- The bulbs have 3000k color temperature, the same color as halogen lamps.
- Environment-friendly, no hazardous substances.
- 50W equivalent, 6.5-watt lamps.
- 40 degrees beam angle.
- 350 lumens.
- Close size to standard halogen lamps, well built.
- Stays cool to touch, perfect design.
- Good light spreading at 40 degrees angle.
- Dimming works great.
- No flaws at all.
Hyperikon GU10 LED Track Light Bulb 7W.
- Massive impact on electricity bill up to 85%, ENERGY STAR certified.
- Long lifespan up to 45,000 hours.
- 400 Lumens
- 2700k color temperature provides a warm white color.
- Great dimming ability.
- Five-year warranty.
- The bulb has the highest CRI in the market, better than most products.
- My test has shown that this lamp has higher CRI than other lamps and doesn’t lie about it.
- Stays cool despite working for long hours.
- The dimming feature works really great, smooth, and gradual change.
- Perfect design and sturdy material.
Philips 465054 50W Equivalent
- 50W equivalent Philips lamps use only 5.5 watts, which is unbelievable.
- It provides a bright white light, which can be used outdoors and indoors.
- The lifespan is 15.000 hours.
- Eighty lumens per watt also a great feature. It’s a high number.
- Environment-friendly doesn’t contain any mercury.
- 500 lumens.
- ENERGY STAR certified.
- Excellent build quality, high durability.
- Philips is a great brand. You can get their products without hesitation.
- Much cooler than standard lamps.
- High lumens per watt, which is excellent if you compare it to other products, you will understand what I mean.
- Dimmable with ease.
KINGSO 10 Pack GU10 LED Bulbs 5W
- Long lifespan lasts up to 30,000 hours.
- 60W equivalent only uses 5 watts.
- It can easily replace halogen g10 lamps.
- The product comes with a year’s warranty.
- Green friendly.
- 620 Lumens.
- Not dimmable.
- The lamp is not dimmable. You might take a look at other products.
- It’s a green friendly, no hazardous materials.
- A year’s warranty is okay, but other products have better warranty options.
- It provides a very bright white light.
- 6,000k color temperature.
- Great lamp if you are looking for something bright.
SHINE HAI GU10 LED Bulbs 50W Equivalent
- 50W equivalent uses only 5 watts.
- Saves up to 90% electricity bill.
- High CRI rate.
- 40-degree beam angle.
- The bulb provides 4,000k soft white light.
- 350 lumens.
- Easy to install and use.
- Eco-friendly and has three years warranty.
- UL certified.
- One of the best price/performance GU10 lamps out there.
- THE high CRI rate is perfect if you are looking for something bright.
- Standard product quality for this reasonable price!
- It provides a very bright white light.
- No heat dissipation.
Brightown 4W GU10 LED Bulbs
- The lightbulb has a long lifespan, perfect for continuous use.
- Easily dimmable.
- It has different color temperature packages for your choice.
- It’s one of the most selling products on the market.
- It’s not that great for the price.
- The product has a standard quality for the regular price.
- You should look at other products.
Warmoon GU10 LED Bulbs 5W
- Long lifespan, excellent heat dissipation because of the aluminum materials used in it.
- Bright white light because of the high-quality chips in it.
- The light power is 50w equivalent, 5 Watts led bulbs.
- 18-months warranty.
- 550 lumens
- It provides excellent lumens for watt rate, perfect warm white color. The bulb offers a 3,000k color temperature.
- One hundred twenty degrees beam angle, which is excellent for wider area lighting.
- CRI is 75.00.
- Regular CRI with perfect lumens for watt rate.
- They have a glass front, which means you should be careful when you are using them.
- The wide beam angle is really perfect if you have a large area to light up you can get these lamps.
- Great heat dissipation.
Albrillo GU10 LED Bulb 6W
- 50W halogen bulb equivalent uses only 6 watts.
- Easily saves up to 80% electricity.
- Provides 3,000k of color temperature.
- 18-months warranty.
- Long lifespan up to 25,000 hours.
- 470 lumens.
- This product got my attention when I was looking gu10 led light bulbs for my kitchen. They have a great price and are well designed.
- Great price for the quality.
- The only downside about this product is they are not dimmable, which might cause some little trouble.
AmazonBasics GU10 LED Light Bulb
- These light bulbs are produced and sold by Amazon.
- LED light bulbs have three different buying options, including; 2 packs, six-packs, and 16 packs.
- Most of the people buy this set because it’s produced by Amazon.com.
- The lifespan of the light bulbs is around 15000 hours, which is really cool.
- They provide a light of 400 lumens.
- The Colour temperature is 5000 Kelvin.
- It uses only 6 watts of energy and equivalent of a 50w standard lamp.
- This is an excellent alternative for most of the incandescent light bulbs!
- You should really buy this one if you really trust Amazon with their products!
TORCHSTAR Dimmable MR16 GU10 LED Light Bulb
- These 7.5W LED light bulbs provide the same lighting as standard 50w light bulbs!
- It provides 500 lumens, which means it bright as daylight.
- The beam angle is 40 degrees.
- The Colour temperature is 5000k.
- EnergyStar certified, which means it will consume less electricity than its peers.
- You can easily replace your halogen lights. The light bulb has a standard GU10 base.
- Three years warranty.
- If you are looking for a high-quality LED light bulb, you should definitely buy this one!
As a final word, always take a look at CRI, higher lumens per watt, and total watt usage of the lamps when you are getting them. Of course, there are some distinct factors like brightness, color temperature, and dimming. If you want a professional look with these lamps, you should always consider all of the elements.