The usage of landscape lighting should be based on how they can look best. You should be using them for an incorrect quantity of illumination. They have to light up the right places without disturbing your neighbors! Some people overcrowd their spaces, which also results in more power usage.
There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to decorating with landscape lights. It all comes down to your personal choice and taste! Some people use the lights for utility, some use them for safety, and some people use these lamps for creating ambiance! Let’s check out the best landscape lights in the market and learn a few things about them!
Top Products in the Market – 2020 Guide
|JESLED 5W Low Voltage LED Landscape Lights with Transformer||8.6|
|LEONLITE 3W LED Landscape Light||8.2|
|ECOWHO Landscape Lighting||8.8|
|COVOART 8W LED landscape light Outdoor Landscape Spotlights||8.4|
MEIKEE 7W LED Landscape Lights Pathway Lights
- I really like low wattage products when it comes to pathway lights. I put this one on the list because it operates at 7W which is pretty good for landscape lighting!
- The lights also provide lighting at 800 lumens which is plenty for this type of lighting!
- You can buy the 4 pack or 8 pack option depending on your needs.
- It operates with both 12/24v DC/AC voltage. However, you need an extra-low voltage transformer to make the set work! It’s not included in the package.
- The landscape lights are IP66 waterproof which makes them stand out compared to other products.
- The head part of the product is flexible. The beam angle is 45 degrees and you can rotate the head up to 270 degrees.
- You don’t need anything additional, you just need to use screws to make them stand in the ground!
This set is one of the best sellers in 2020. It works flawlessly in the bad weather. However, you need a transformer which might increase the cost of the setup. This product is perfect other than that.
VOLISUN Spotlights Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- The set comes with a transformer and ultra-long cable which allows you to install the landscape at any place you like.
- The cable is 98 ft long which is plenty for most of your needs. It’s definitely longer compared to other products in the market.
- The flexible design of the spotlights is perfect, you can point the lighting in any direction. The head part is adjustable up to 270 degrees.
- It’s best for gardens with fences. However, some people use it fort pathways and driveways.
- The lights are low voltage and they operate at 12 volts.
- The product comes with a 12 months replacement guarantee. You can also return the product in 30 days if you don’t like the quality of it!
If you are looking for a small landscape lighting set you can try out this one.
Malibu Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Set 10PCS
- If you are looking for a complete landscape lighting solution this one works flawlessly. It comes with 6 10W Malibu Pro-Style pathway lights, 4 20W Malibu Skyline floodlights, 1 75-feet electrical wire, and 1 150W Malibu transformer.
- The set has a warm white color which is great for lighting up the pathways. The color temperature is 2700k.
- Floodlights produce lighting at 3000k color temperature at 175 lumens. This is plenty for night time lighting.
- It’s suitable for any bad weather. The metal construction is extremely high-quality so you don’t have to worry about corrosion.
This is a quick ideal way to solve your landscape lighting problem. It comes with everything you need, so you don’t have to buy any additional products!
JESLED 5W Low Voltage LED Landscape Lights with Transformer
- Uses only 5 watts of power.
- Provides 550 lumens of light and 3000k color temperature.
- The heads are adjustable up to 270 degrees.
- These are perfect lights to use above walls, trees, or garden fences.
- The set comes with a DC adapter connector, which helps you to save additional money.
- You just have to insert the spiky part on the bottom. No installation is required.
- 2-year warranty service.
- The aluminum body is thick enough. It will probably last longer than other products.
- The price is excellent compared to other products.
- You might need an extra transformer if you want to avoid future problems.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for cheap landscape lighting!
LEONLITE 3W LED Landscape Light
- It uses only 3 watts of power, which is perfect.
- There are two different color temperature versions, including 3000k and 5000k.
- If you are getting this one for security purposes, I suggest the 5000k version.
- 50000 hours lifespan.
- 5-year warranty.
- 150 lumens.
- Frost glass lampshade looks great when lighted up.
- It will emit the light ideally, which creates a balanced light effect.
- The material quality is excellent.
- The product is resistant to water and rust compared to other ones in the market.
- IP65 waterproof.
- If you are looking for a high-quality product which is also extremely durable, you should buy this one!
ECOWHO Landscape Lighting
- The four-pack version has a great price.
- Each lamp has a 6.5 ft garden light cable.
- IP65 waterproof design.
- The body is made of high-quality aluminum.
- Provides 3000k color temperature.
- You just have to spike the pointy end into the lawn.
- Suitable for outdoor usage.
- The cord length might be a problem since they are all the same length.
- The quality is excellent compared to other products.
Lumina Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- This one has different designs on the sales page.
- These are great for illuminating your patio or garden.
- The design looks great.
- The head is 160 degrees flexible.
- No extra wiring is required.
- Easy to install.
- One-year limited warranty.
- The cables are 23 inches long.
- This one is a cheap alternative for anyone out there.
COVOART 8W LED landscape light Outdoor Landscape Spotlights
- IP66 Waterproof design, which is excellent.
- It uses only 8watts of power, and it provides 800 lumens, which is perfect!
- 3000k color temperature.
- The material quality is excellent.
- You can fully cover the whole garden because of different length cables.
- If you are looking for outdoor usage, these are great because of the waterproof design.
- 30000 hours lifespan.
- You can adjust the brightness, which is excellent.
ZUCKEO 5W LED Landscape Lights
- One of the best sellers in the market.
- The price is meager compared to other products in the market.
- Five watts power usage and it provides 500 lumens per light.
- The IP65 waterproof design is excellent.
- The head is adjustable 270 degrees.
- The beam’s degrees is 90.
- They can be used above walls or fences with ease.
- You just have to insert them to the ground.
BEAU JARDIN Solar Lights Bright
- The upper head is made of rust-resistant glass and looks good.
- The height of the lights is 16.54 inches.
- The product is durable because of the material. The sensors are covered with stainless steel, which is more durable than plastic products.
- I suggest this product if you have a walkway to light up. They look great when you use them next to your pathway.
- The price is a little bit expensive than other products.
- You don’t have to use anything additional to install the lamps.
- The lighting color is bright white, which looks cool during the night.
- 30-days money-back guarantee.
- It can work up to 8-12 hours without any problems. The lights can charge up in 6 hours.
- 600 mAH rechargeable battery.
- IP65 waterproof.
- This is a great solar landscape light for your house if you are looking for a high-quality product.
URPOWER Solar Lights, 2-in-1 Waterproof 4 LED Solar Spotlight
- There are two color temperatures which you can pick according to your needs.
- You can also use two different light modes that are implemented in the product.
- You just have to stick it to the ground to use it. If you are going to use it on the wall, you have to do some installing.
- The projector can be adjusted 90 degrees.
- The solar panel can be adjusted up to 180 degrees.
- 2200 mAh battery is excellent compared to other products.
- The product can charge fully in 4-5 hours.
- It can work up to 8 hours.
- I suggest this one if you are looking for solar scape lighting, which has a perfect battery.
LITOM Upgraded 12 LED Solar Landscape Spotlights
- The price is great if you compare it with other products.
- It provides lighting at 600 lumens.
- 120 degrees lighting angle.
- There are two different brightness modes that you can use. You can use the always-on mode, which can work up to 12 hours.
- The auto mode is excellent if you want to save some energy. It will turn up automatically during the night and turn off in the sunrise.
- IP67 waterproof. The weather is not a problem for this lamp. I suggest this one if you are living in an area where the weather is always bad.
- 24-month warranty.
- I can suggest this one if you live in a coastal area.
Marlrin Solar Torch Lights
- The price is a little bit expensive than other products on the market.
- The design on the lamp looks different.
- Torch lights are great for creating a romantic look. Most of the torch lamps are connected to electricity. However, this lamp can work with the sun, which is excellent.
- 2200 mAH Li-ion battery is excellent. It can work up to 10 hours.
- If you charge it fully, it can work 5 hours in winter.
- You can change the lighting modes by using the turn-on button.
- You should buy the 4-pack version if you want to save some money.
- If you are looking for an excellent looking torch lamp which is also solar-powered, you should buy this one.
How to Choose Best Landscape Lighting
There are four different landscape lighting available in the market! The first group works with wiring, as most of you know. This is the most basic approach a person can take! The second group works with batteries, which should be replaced or recharged when required! The third method is solar powered landscape lighting. These are good if you want to save some electricity bill. The last system uses wireless technology to connect systems without wiring!
If you have a big space in your landscape area, you must use landscape lighting to ensure the safety of your property. They will light up the whole area if placed correctly, which results in an increased view for your cameras.
You can easily create focal points with landscape spotlights! You can improve the looks of places like ponds, fountains, or waterfalls with landscape lighting. If you have a good electrician in your local area, these lights can be used to create different levels of brightness and shading to develop immaculate results!
Your lighting choice should be based around the decoration of your house! It can be contemporary or antique. You should also make your color choices according to that. If you are planning to have a modern design, you can always go with black, white, or metallic grey colors. Antique themes generally use brass colors to enhance the looks of their place! If you plan out what you are going to do with your landscape lighting, it will be great for providing dimension. Good utilized landscape lighting will result in a more prominent looking property!
There might be some confusion in the usage of these lights because of the variety of colors and positioning options! You should consider your choices about the property you are going to install them! If you are looking for utilizability, you can leave out creating paths with these lights! It’s wise to use them for just lighting around, not decorating your garden!
Once you decide when you are going to use them, you can think about the design and position of the lights! There are beautiful designs out there in the market. You can easily find something good if you know what you are looking for. There are rod lights, rope lights, and lanterns, which are specially designed to be used as landscape lights! If you have a pool or fountain inside your garden, you can use specialty lights to enhance the look of these places!