Shabby chic floor lamps are popular. They are used since the 19th century, which is pretty cool! Nowadays, they have different versions, which are specially designed for a living room or bedroom! Most of them have the same kind of designs, but shades always change their shapes and colors! It is wise to keep your room shape and model in your mind before making a purchase. You should also read the customer reviews about these floor lamps if you want to get the best deal for your money! Let’s take a look at the best sellers in the market!
Best Selling Shabby Chic Floor Lamps in the Market
360 Lighting Vintage Chic Floor Lamp
- It’s 60 inches high from the floor, which is low for floor lamps.
- Shabby chic floor lamp requires a 150 Watt light bulb to operate. You have to buy it separately!
- There are two different designs on the sales page, including; antique white and satin brass!
- The antique white design has burgundy undertones, which will look pretty cool when combined with an antique designed living room.
- The dome shade looks nice. It’s 6 inches on the top and 17 inches on the bottom part.
- The metal part is made of resin, and it’s pretty high-quality.
- You would not have stability issues because the metal is pretty heavy.
- The rotary switch is effortless to use.
- The switch is hidden under the shade, which is excellent.
- You can quickly assemble the lamp within 15-20 minutes. It’s remarkably easy.
- If you are looking for a high-quality shabby chic floor lamp, this one is probably the best in the market!
360 Lighting Shabby Chic Floor Lamp Base
- You can buy this lamp base and combine it with lampshades.
- It’s 60 inches high like the one above.
- They have used the same lamp base with the one above.
- You have to use a 150w light bulb with this base.
- The metal construction is extremely high quality!
- You can use tiffany style shades with this one to create beautiful lamps!
- If you are looking for a high-quality base for your lampshade, I suggest this one!
360 Lighting Vintage Chic Floor Lamp
- Most of the shabby chic lamps are sold by 360 lighting, which is not surprising.
- This is another shabby chic floor lamp from the company.
- The base is the same as the ones above!
- The only difference is the linen shade.
- You can pick between two linen shades, including the white one and cream burlap shade.
- The base material is made of resin!
- This one will look great in the living room.
- If you are looking for an elegant lamp, I suggest you get the cream one.
Vintage Chic Floor Lamp Antique White Platinum Gray Silk Drum Shade
- This is the only lamp which is made by another brand called Possini.
- Possini has great lamps too. You can buy this one without hesitation.
- They have used the same lamp base as other ones!
- The dupioni drum shade looks great.
- The silk quality is perfect.
- It will look great in bedrooms if implemented correctly!
- The antique white finish will look great in living rooms.
- You can use this one at any place you like!
- The price is excellent compared to other ones!
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a linen shade!
Shabby Chic Floor Lamp Antique White Taupe Gray Drum Shade
- If you are looking for a white, taupe shade, this one is great.
- You can use this one in your living room; it will look fantastic.
- You have to use a 150 watts light bulb to make it work.
- Ivory linen shade version is great too.
- All of the shades are high-quality.
- Customers are satisfied with the products.
- The lamp is extremely easy to assemble.
Shabby Chic Floor Lamp Antique White Peacock
- The lamp is 60 inches tall which is a nice amount
- The base is 10 inches wide, which provides excellent stability for the lamp.
- It works with a standard based 150W light bulb.
- On-off socket switch works well!
- Antique look white finish with burgundy tones looks pretty nice. It will be suitable for rooms with coastal design thanks to its shade colors!
- Traditional floor lamp which is suitable for classic and traditional looks.
- Peacock print drum shapes lamp shade works well!
How to Pick Best Shabby Chic Floor Lamps?
There are not too many products online when it comes to shabby chic floor lamps, so you have to be cautious. You can pick an excellent product from a few choices if you know what you are doing! You have to check these factors before your purchase. These factors are material quality, shade shape, price. If you follow my instructions correctly, you will have an easy time!
The material quality of shabby chic floor lamps is generally close because they have high prices. There are a couple of brands that produce these lamps, so brand name is not the issue here. These lamps are high-quality, which makes them expensive. They have excellent quality most of the time so you won’t have to be worried about the quality!
I think the drum shape makes or breaks the lamp. You should be buying something suitable for your room! The drum-shaped shades are generally ideal for living rooms. You can pick colored shades if you are looking for a different kind of look. These kinds of shades are suitable for the traditional look, so make sure your room is ideal for the shade. I’ve listed a product at the end of the article, which is suitable for coastal design. It’s a perfect example of what you can do with these lamps!
The price of shabby chic floor lamps is generally close to each other. However, if you find some cheap products online, make sure they cost higher than 50 dollars. I think this is the baseline for these lamps. You shouldn’t go lower than that; otherwise, you will face quality problems!
Shabby chic floor lamps are a great addition to any classical or traditional designed room! They improve the looks of your place within seconds, which is what we want! You should read my tips about how to find the best shabby chic floor lamp so your purchase will go as smooth as possible!