Purple is the new pink. It’s becoming highly popular for nursery decoration. Most of the parents use purple for their little girl’s room. Purple is a fantastic color, but you have to know how to use it. It can make a room look outstanding if you know what you are doing. Results can be terrible if you don’t follow my decoration tips. You can use purple passion in your kid’s nursery room if you like it.
You can Use Nuances of Purple.
A little of purple would be enough for your kid’s room. You don’t have to paint the entire room in purple shades. You can use different colors and combine grey, white, or even black with purple. The bedroom space should feel calming if you are going to use grey and white. If you are going for more intense colors, you can pick black or dark grey combinations. However, remember purple can look dramatic with this kind of intensity. It would be best if you went for shades, which are two shades lighter than your original choice. If you do this, you will happier in the long run.
Choose Lighter Colors
Purple goes well with lighter hues. Suppose you want to keep your baby calm and happy if you choose plain and cool shades. When to go, the color goes warmer. They will become redder, which will make your baby anxious. The red color is the color of passion, and they should keep it away from kids for a good time. You should aim for bluer colors if you want to keep your baby calmer. Blue color has well-known benefits. You can go for lavender and lilac colors if you’re going to have a lighter colored room.
The Colors Should be Balanced
Simple white color goes a long way. It can be a powerful object in your nursery design. When you are using bold colors, white is useful if you want to keep things intact. You can divide the room into parts and use the white color in necessary places. This will have a positive effect on the baby’s eyes. You can use white on the ceiling if you are going to use purple on the walls. You can use textured white color if you want some detail in the room, but you should be aiming for a healthy mixture.
Use Different Colors
Blue and red combinations generally look fantastic if they are correctly used. Purple can look great with both of these colors if you combine it well. It would be best if you stayed away from dark or very bright red colors to keep your room relaxing. Blue can be the right choice, as always. You can use darker blue colors with a purple hue. The purple color can also be used with all kinds of glamour stuff, which makes it a perfect base color. The final choice is yours when it comes to nursery room design. Make sure you design your kid’s room according to my tips!
Color Options for Nursery Themes
- Blues have a calming and soft effect. this is also perfectly true for the babies. Most of the nursery designs have blue colors. They also have plenty of light and medium tones of the which relax both baby and parent.
- Green is another choice when it comes to calming our nerves. Shades of green resemble nature which creates a soothing effect for the baby.
- Pink colors is another option for light colors. You can prefer light pink colors combined with purple hues to create a beautiful look.
- Earth inspired colors could look perfect as well. You can mix yellow with black to create an effect like a bee.
- Hues of the white are also used in most of the designs by designers. White also has a beautiful effect if you can find the right shade
- Grays is the last choice you can go with your nursery. They are pretty easy to do which makes them valuable options for parents. You can even paint your own room without worries!